Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Bump-a-licious fun - take 3

We had a busy weekend - we ran tons of errands Saturday, helped Big D move out on Sunday, and started rearranging our temporary (until we move in Dec/Jan) nursery. It was nice to be able to actually put away some of our baby loot that until now has been hanging out in our living room/workout room, but we are still really cramped and are looking forward to getting a house in a few months.

We are really, really going to miss having Big D as a roommate. We've shared lots and lots of good times, and we definitely enjoyed having him live with us the past 3+ years. It was also handy to have a mechanical, soon-to-be engineer living with us to help P and I's not-so-mechanical selves. We are going to miss you Big D! Luckily, he will only be 15 minutes away :-) He is also 'on call' in case P is away on a rotation and he already has the route to the hospital mapped out :-) And, as G-Pup's favorite uncle, he is always the first we call when we need a dog-sitter :-)

More pics below for my bump fans :-) I am only fitting into a few shirts now, so hope I don't get too much bigger :-) Our OB is guesstimating Noah is over 6 lbs already!




4 comments:

Abby said...

Yay for new pics! :)

The big day is so close now! We are so excited for the two of you (and "big brother" Goliath too!).

Anonymous said...

I dunno Jill.. I should measure my belly and see which one of us will win!! :-)

P&J said...

Trust me, I would win FA. The pictures just don't do the bump justice.

DJD said...

It has been really fun being y'alls roomie for the last few years. I am gonna miss you guys!!
Alas, its for a good reason :)