Sunday, October 14, 2007

Noah's 3 weeks already!

Time is flying by! We can't believe we have been parents for 3 weeks already!
~Lots of firsts this week...Noah met his grandma and his uncle K for the first time, took his first restaurant visit with grandma, uncle, and mommy and daddy to Jestine's Kitchen (yummy southern food), and went on his very first trip to the beach (pictures for that adventure will be coming up soon :-)



My busy week...

by Noah

This is comfy...

Just me and my grandma (thank you grandma for the diaper, cooking and cleaning services this past week :-)

I still don't get it Uncle K, could you 'splain that again??



Another bath??

Ok, here's my cute pose again...

Just get me some skates and I'm ready to go!

Paws off!

All tuckered out after my busy week...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding pics to this site and flickr. I like the beach pics...they turned out really good. And I don't think Goliath enjoys the ocean :)
Noah - I'll 'splain it to you when you get older.

Abby said...

Love the little Gopher onesie! :)

Anonymous said...

and don't forget the burping service too...it didn't take long to get back in the baby mode tho I am glad to turn the diaper service over to your mom & dad lol ;-}...forgot how much the bobble head moves and how strong the feet kicking can be

Abby said...

Happy 1 month birthday to Noah on Sunday!!! :)

(We're going out of town this weekend, so I'm posting it early...)