Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Happy Birthday P!

Our awesome daddy-to-be celebrates a birthday today! Lil' Bean sends his love and can't wait to meet his daddy (or at least, that person with the really deep "Canadian" voice who talks to him all the time ;-) P has been absolutely amazing since the day I met him almost 10 years ago, and even more so (if that is possible ) these last few months. I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband who is so patient, loving, caring, empathetic, and truly my best friend...I LOVE YOU!! Thank you for making each day just a bit better than the last, I couldn't have asked for a better husband! I am so looking forward to spending the rest of our many, many years together...

2 comments:

Abby said...

Awww...so sweet!

Happy Birthday Peter!!!

I am so very lucky to have you as a friend. You're just the best!

Enjoy your day! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you...

(I posted a little greeting for you on my blog as well.)

Donna said...

Happy Birthday P...hope you had great day (at least when you were done with clinic)...